Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 1, 2011

August 31, 2011


I began my internship at AUM with a two hour meeting Wednesday afternoon on August 31 with an AUM instructional designer.  We discussed a possible schedule and my learning goals for the semester.  I explained that I would like to view her daily activities and utilize my knowledge of instructional technology to participate in any projects or activities assigned.  Sandra mentioned the Addie model and I thought the model was a good place to begin.  We talked about the analysis stage of the model including needs assessment, identification of goals, context, and skill analysis. 


Sandra was working on a survey for the AUM website which will be available for students who might be interested in online learning.  The tool will give students needed feedback in relation to what type of technology will be needed to be successful in the e-learning environment.  Another important aspect of the survey tests students’ self-knowledge in regards to time management skills and self motivation.  The school may collect data from the survey and use the information in the analysis stage of Addie (analysis, design, development, implementation, evaluation).  



ADDIE Model






No comments:

Post a Comment